By using the Assura Service, you consent to your personal information being collected, held and used in the manner set out in this policy and for any other use you authorise. Assura Software will only use your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy or otherwise with your express permission.
Collecting Personal information
We do collect personal information that you provide in order to use our Application and its Services. This involves the storage of Data about a company or individual. “Personal information” is information about an identifiable individual, and may include information such as the individual’s name, email address and telephone number
In doing so, Assura Software may use the personal information we have collected from you for purposes related to the Services including to:
- verify your identity,
- administer the Service,
- notify you of new or changed services offered in relation to the Service,
- carry out marketing or training relating to the Service,
- assist with the resolution of technical support issues or other issues relating to the Service,
- comply with laws and regulations in applicable jurisdictions, and
- Communicate with you.
Automatic collection of information
We – and our contractors, providers and agencies – use Google Analytics to create summary statistics that allow us to assess the number of visitors to different sections of the Assura Software website, identify what information is of most and least interest, monitor system performance, and help us make our website more useful to visitors. To do this, Google Analytics collects and stores the following data when you visit the website:
- Your service address (IP address)
- The date, time and duration of your visit to the site
- The pages you accessed and the documents you downloaded
- The type of browser you used.
Sharing your information
We do not give information about you to other agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented
- it is required or authorised by the Privacy Act 1993 or by any other law.
- the information is to be used in a way that will not identify you; or it is to be used for statistical or research purposes and will not be published in a way that will identify you.
Access to personal information we hold about you
It is Your responsibility to ensure that the personal information You provide to us is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may request access to the information we hold about You, or request that we update or correct any personal information we hold about You, by setting out Your request in writing and sending it to us at email@example.com.
You can opt-out of any email communications
Assura Software sends billing information, product information, Service updates and Service notifications to You via email. Our emails will contain clear and obvious instructions describing how You can choose to be removed from any mailing list not essential to the Service. Assura Software will remove You at Your request.
This policy may be updated from time to time
Assura Software reserves the right to change this Policy at any time, and any amended Policy is effective upon posting to this Website. Assura Software will make every effort to communicate any significant changes to You via email or notification via the Service. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed acceptance of any amended Policy.
Last Updated: November 2020