Health & Safety
Assura Health & Safety is the future of health and safety management. With intuitive design and mobile capabilities, it is accessible to all and ensures everyone can participate in safety processes. Your solution is configured to match your existing processes and can be easily altered by you as your needs change and evolve. Automated, efficient workflow-based processes take the effort out of identifying, managing and reporting risk, assigns responsibility to where it should be and lets you focus on keeping your people safe.
Better control & visibility
Easy to implement & use
How are we different?
Simple & Configurable Interfaces
Assura is designed to be used by anyone in your organisation, anywhere on their device of choice. The accessibility of the software encourages staff to engage in all safety processes. By simple configuration interfaces can be changed in real time so they suit the requirements of different users.
Flexibility within your existing processes
You have health and safety needs right across your business – so Assura is configured to exactly match your business requirements. The software will grow with you, easily adapted in the future as your needs change and grow.
By assigning activity and risk as work moves through its lifecycle, responsibility sits where it is needed, with the software ensuring what needs to happen happens correctly at the right time, providing notifications, escalations and visibility as required.
Assura reports have been developed to make sure you have the essential data at your fingertips to consider and make important safety decisions. Using industry standard tools, reports can be configured to exactly match your business requirements.
Deal with the experts
When it comes to business support, we know that simplicity is the key. We’re easy to talk to, helping you reach the solutions you need in a clear-cut way.
- Capture events including incidents, near misses and safety observations
- Manage the outcomes of events through Assura’s flexible workflow engine
- Manage hazards through their lifecycle with a focus on minimising risk, and understand the resulting risk profile
- Manage all corrective actions, ensuring issues are adequately resolved
- Record, communicate and report on lessons learnt
- Simplify your document and policy management
- Record and manage hazardous substances.
- Take care of your audits, inspections and staff training
- Manage and record staff induction and training activities, ensuring all staff have up to date licences, qualifications and the competencies they need,
- Plan and complete audits, from safety inspections to formal external audits, from their initial planning through to completion.
- Capture contractor prequalification Information provide a portal for individual contractor responsibility
- Manage contractor work and performance
- Manage your equipment including certification, licensing and compliance information.
- Flexible reporting providing clear views of both proactive lead indicators and reactive lag measures
- Report at any level of your business.